Registry: 1980 Triumph TR7 Drophead
carl g's 1980 Triumph TR7 Drophead – “Tracy”
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
Runs 1989 2.8 MPFI V6 (GM) with Borg Warner T5.
Megasquirt1 ECU with custom harness, built from scratch.
Cold air intake with re-sited air temp sensor.
PS, AC, EGR, MAF, AIR all deleted.
New Hall effect pickup coil and ignition control module.
Uprated front springs MOOG 160lb/in progressive.
MGF 15" x 6.5" 6-spoke alloys and new rubber.
Mini Cooper 11in slotted/vented/drilled rotors (front).
Civic Si 9.3in rotors (rear).
2007 V6 Accord calipers (front and rear).
1985 Taurus SHO master cylinder; brake servo deleted.
Custom exhaust made from fence posts and a tumble drier!
Halogen headlights, LED sidelights, brakelights, DRL and indicators.
BMW E36 leather seating mated to original frames.
New carpet, custom doorcards and centre panel.
Stainless steel interior panels and toggle switches.
Everythings been took apart, cleaned with a toothbrush, put back together, pried, painted, rustproofed, cleaned and polished.
|Owner:||carl g [carltr7]|
|Location:||halifax, NS, Canada|
|Original Colour:||Carmine Red|
|Current Colour:||Dark Red|
|Engine Type:||1989 2.8 MPFI V6 (GM)|
|Transmission:||Borg Warner T5 WC|
|Last Updated:||2018-05-03 19:50:43|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2018-05-03 19:50:43
- Changes from 2017-05-12 12:29:29 to previous 2015-05-31 21:15:01
- Engine Type 1980 Buick 231 CID Evenfire → 1989 2.8 MPFI V6 (GM)
- Trans Type T350C Unicase → Borg Warner T5 WC
- Changes from 2015-05-31 21:15:01 to previous 2015-05-31 21:13:21
- Status Restoration in progress → Running
- Changes from 2015-05-31 21:13:21 to previous 2014-11-09 17:08:54
- Nickname added Tracy
- Changes from 2014-11-09 17:08:54 to previous 2014-10-30 13:11:57
- Mileage added 70,000
- Status Running → Restoration in progress
- Changes from 2014-10-30 13:11:57 to previous 2014-10-22 21:14:49
- Body Code added DHC
|Oct 22, 2014||carl g||Added to Registry (ID 26842)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.