Registry: 1971 Triumph GT6 MkIII
Martin Keller's 1971 Triumph GT6 MkIII
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
Complete new interior completed on July 19, 2014
Complete repaint exterior to original Signal Red 32 color completed on July 15, 2014
Overdrive and transmission works great.
Car is driven regularly on weekends and occasionally to the office.
Car is a nice driver and not a trailer queen.
Original mileage is unknown due to speedo having been replaced.
Here is a link to some photos of before and after: http://1drv.ms/1PKCwKD
|Owner:||Martin Keller [MHKflyer52]|
|Location:||Ventura, CA, USA|
|Original Colour:||Signal Red 32|
|Current Colour:||Signal Red 32|
|Engine Type:||1998cc 6Cyl|
|Engine Code:||KF1455HE Head Code 517528|
|Transmission:||4 Sync 4 Speed w Overdrive|
|Last Updated:||2016-01-14 13:00:50|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2016-01-14 13:00:50
- Changes from 2015-10-10 22:31:12 to previous 2015-07-24 14:14:16
- Mileage deleted (was 11,642)
- Changes from 2015-05-03 14:04:18 to previous 2015-05-03 14:00:55
- Engine Code added KF1455HE Head Code 517528
- Changes from 2014-09-08 16:26:56 to previous 2014-09-08 16:21:35
- Mileage added 11,642
- Colour Sun Baked Red → Signal Red 32
- Changes from 2013-11-19 14:19:30 to previous 2013-11-19 14:17:45
- Colour Sun Bleached Red → Sun Baked Red
|Nov 10, 2013||Martin Keller||Added to Registry (ID 22673)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.