Registry: 1972 Triumph GT6 MkIII
David P's 1972 Triumph GT6 MkIII – “The Beast”
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
Car was driven until 1995, then parked outside until ~2014.
Partially disassembled by previous owner in ~2014
Needs everything to be fixed/repaired/replaced.
Lots of rust.
Glass is good!
Did I mention there was rust?
|Owner:||David P [dplass]|
|Location:||Merrick, NY, USA|
|Status:||Restoration in progress|
|Original Colour:||96 Imperial Blue|
|Current Colour:||Powder Blue|
|Engine Type:||2L 6 Cyl|
|Last Updated:||2017-10-03 09:11:23|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2017-10-03 09:11:23
- Changes from 2017-10-03 09:11:23 to previous 2017-03-09 09:10:59
- Mileage added 108,881
- Engine Code added KF12909UE
- Changes from 2017-03-09 09:10:59 to previous 2017-03-07 14:56:24
- Nickname added The Beast
- Changes from 2017-03-06 11:59:26 to previous 2017-03-04 21:06:23
- Mileage deleted (was 80,800)
- Changes from 2017-03-04 21:06:23 to previous 2017-03-04 21:00:43
- Engine Type added 2L 6 Cyl
|Mar 4, 2017||David P||Added to Registry (ID 37513)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.