Registry: 1974 Triumph TR6
Scott Roberts's 1974 Triumph TR6 – “Gypsy Rose T...”
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
As to her nickname, I decided I like "Gypsy Rose T", because I find her beautiful, and just want to go around the world with her when her top is off!
I've been driving Gypsy Rose around for a bit more than a year now, not daily, but as often as the weather permits, and I love her! I even took her out in sub-freezing weather last weekend, top down, to enjoy a beautiful day! Can't wait for warmer weather tho...
|Owner:||Scott Roberts [ng19delta]|
|Location:||Merchantville, NJ, USA|
|Original Colour:||White 19/Now IH Red|
|Current Colour:||White (factory)|
|Engine Type:||2.5L TR6 factory (CF 1562X UE)|
|Transmission:||Factory 4 sp./OD(added J type)|
|Last Updated:||2018-01-20 22:30:41|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2018-01-20 22:30:41
- Changes from 2018-01-20 22:30:41 to previous 2016-04-20 07:05:12
- Mileage 58,500 → 59,650
- Trans Type Factory 4 sp./OD → Factory 4 sp./OD(added J type)
- Nickname Not Sure At The Moment... → Gypsy Rose T...
- Status Restoration in progress → Running
- Changes from 2016-04-20 07:05:12 to previous 2014-04-07 07:10:17
- Trans Type Factory 4 sp. → Factory 4 sp./OD
- Changes from 2014-04-07 07:10:17 to previous 2014-01-07 18:26:07
- Nickname TRixie" (Alt- "Winston") → Not Sure At The Moment...
|Jan 1, 2013||Scott Roberts||Added to Registry (ID 23279)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.