AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

slickfix Avatar
slickfix Greg G
Osseo, Minnesota, USA   USA
Does anyone have information on the defunct
Triumph over Triumph magazine? I believe There were twelve issues published in England around 1997. Its editor was Paul Richardson, son of Ken Richardson.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Britnut Avatar
Britnut Randy DeRuiter
Nacogdoches, TX, USA   USA
I think were 6 issues- actually I have them and when I bought them several years ago I was told only there were only 6, but that may be wrong. They were bimonthly with the first edition April/May 97. The last one I have is Feb/Mar 98.

slickfix Avatar
slickfix Greg G
Osseo, Minnesota, USA   USA
Thank you for your reply. My question was intended to find if there was any interest in my 12 issues dated Apr/May '97 to Feb/Mar '99.

I want to donate them to be placed in the silent auction at the 2018 VTR National Convention my club is hosting.

I was hoping to get details to describe them and possibly determine if they have any value.

I'm looking for input and opinions.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Britnut Avatar
Britnut Randy DeRuiter
Nacogdoches, TX, USA   USA
Interesting, didn't realize the magazine ran for another year - for sure I think the issues you have would be a good silent auction collectible. Its a thin magazine, but has some unique articles including several from Ken Richardson before he passed away. Somebody will want to bid on them - including me! As to value, very tough call. I tried to find a receipt from when I picked up mine about 10 years ago as I think they came from ebay - but no luck. They ultimately will be worth what someone is going to bid on them, but I think if you flogged them on ebay around $50 as a placeholder wouldn't be that bad a placeholder.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1963 Triumph Spitfire 4 MkI

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links