Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

djfreerider Dale Jones
Indianapolis, IN, USA   USA
Hello all,

I recently purchased a ‘73 1500. It’s in pretty good daily driver shape and is running great. After a few suspension upgrades and fixes it goes down the road well and is a blast to drive.

I’m now ready to tackle the seats, as the foam is completely shot and the covers need replaced. I’ve pretty much decided to go with Park Lane Classics and was wondering if anyone has ordered from him recently? I’m aware that he is a small shop with fairly long lead times and I have no issue with that. I’ve heard good things about his work.
I guess the big questions are is everyone still happy with his work?
And can anyone tell me if there will be customs charges on the order? If so what can I expect these costs to be? I’d just hate to be surprised with an additional $200 charge!

Thanks,
dj

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
10B49ECF-B1C3-4C00-8EBB-C002BB78C178.jpeg    42.8 KB
10B49ECF-B1C3-4C00-8EBB-C002BB78C178.jpeg

D9E4A17A-10D8-48B1-8696-BA34B772E7B4.jpeg    35.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
JOEVACS Avatar
JOEVACS Joe Carter
Hickory, NC, USA   USA
I'm still happy after 5 years and 15000 miles

joppamoto Mark R
Crestwood, KY, USA   USA
I purchased most of my interior from him about 1.5 yrs ago. Still very pleased. No customs paid.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Greg1835 Avatar
Greg1835 Greg S
Rudolph, WI, USA   USA
No VAT added for shipments to the States either. I ordered a center armrest cover from him recently. He stated small orders he likes to get out within 3 weeks. 2 days after I ordered it Owen e-mailed me and said it was on its way. I was thinking of getting a cover from Spitfire Options, but Owens cover was cheaper and also comes with the foam. Plus SO wanted $12 for shipping from MI to WI compared to about $5 for AIR shipment from the UK. Go figure.

djfreerider Dale Jones
Indianapolis, IN, USA   USA
Thanks guys that is the info I was looking for.
I ordered my seat materials today!! Now the wait.......

dj

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1968 Triumph Spitfire MkIII

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links