AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Matts67spit Avatar
Matts67spit Matt Burrow
Phoenix, AZ, USA   USA
1967 Triumph Spitfire MkII "Silver Bullet"
Hello Forum!

Thanks to all of you who helped me through my renovations over this last month! After all the work I have put the car up on BAT with NO RESERVE!

Has hard top, 2 tonneau covers, new chrome knock off rims & tires, all new interior and a ton of restoration work done to the engine. 40 pics on the BAT listing.

If you know anyone interested, please send them over to BAT. Thank you!

Matt

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
File Apr 06, 8 00 01 PM.jpeg    48.4 KB
File Apr 06, 8 00 01 PM.jpeg

hard top 2.jpeg    33.7 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
restore 1.jpeg    48 KB
File Apr 06, 8 00 45 PM.jpeg    46.1 KB
tlcgt6 Avatar
tlcgt6 Tommy Cook
Colleyville, TX, USA   USA
1971 Triumph GT6 MkIII "Banana Hannah"
1972 Triumph GT6 "The T"
FYI to bring the most $$$ on BAT be an active seller. log in a few times a day and answer questions. tell a tale or two about the car and what it meant to you. get personal. explain why you are selling it and talk about what you have done to the car. cars on BAT bring more money when the seller is active.

Manana Avatar
Manana Steve Wten
Thornhill, ON, Canada   CAN
Oh, and here's a novel idea, why not put a link here instead of having every individual hunt for it?

Nastiness aside smiling smiley , looks like a really nice car, good luck with the sale.

Steve
http://stevew10.wix.com/spit16

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
70spit Jon B
Camas, WA, USA   USA
After all the work to restore one of these cars it's a shame the bumpers and fender chrome strips are missing and the bulkhead is black. Regardless, I hope it brings the price you want. smileys with beer

Spitfirejoe Avatar
Spitfirejoe Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE, USA   USA
1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "The Phoenix"

jhdubois Jeremy DuBois
Hudson, MA, USA   USA
Very interested to see where your car ends up! My '65 Mk2 is going live on BaT this week.

TheZster Avatar
TheZster Steven Z
SAINT LOUIS, MO, USA   USA
1978 Triumph 1500 "BLK-BRY"
Keep us informed.... I want your car to move in the neighborhood of $8K (Big inhale on that doobie)..... LOL

Z

billspit Bill Kea
Moore, Spartanburg, SC, USA   USA
In reply to # 1526570 by jhdubois Very interested to see where your car ends up! My '65 Mk2 is going live on BaT this week.

I'm interested too. I don't want to sell mu 64 Mk I, but the TR-3 I drug home is taking up its space.

jhdubois Jeremy DuBois
Hudson, MA, USA   USA
Looks like you got a fair price. Don't let that butthead at the end bother you, at least he crapped on your auction after it was over. I've seen people complete derail an auction before it is over and it's extremely obnoxious.

TheZster Avatar
TheZster Steven Z
SAINT LOUIS, MO, USA   USA
1978 Triumph 1500 "BLK-BRY"
Correct me if I'm wrong.... $7500 was winning bid?? Not bad... not bad at all..... Not Great - Not Great at all.... But noteworthy....

Congrats if it's true... Considering what I paid at auction for my 78 spit.... You done better than good.......

Z

jhdubois Jeremy DuBois
Hudson, MA, USA   USA
Mine is live now, let's see where she goes smiling smiley

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-triumph-spitfire-2

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster