Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

briarpatch Avatar
briarpatch Grant G
Kennewick, WA, USA   USA
I am looking for a TR4A Dash Support. One without the covering will work fine. Thanks, Grant.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Geko Avatar
Geko Stef SG
Kuala Lumpur, WP, Malaysia   MYS
TRF has them recon, for a price. Otherwise there are some on eBay, various condition, pricey too

briarpatch Avatar
briarpatch Grant G
Kennewick, WA, USA   USA
Bought one from TRF.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bltriumph Steve Choquette
Erin, ON, Canada   CAN
if you could tell me which type your looking for I could check and see what I have, all of my dash supports have good feet, not sure about covering know I have one that has been cleaned of covering and foam and polished ?? and I know I have perfect ones but probably keeping them for project cars make it more attractive and saleable with a lot of nice parts especially when there rust free tr4's that still have factory floors in them that don't need replacement YEP!! that GOOD!!! 905 873 1774

briarpatch Avatar
briarpatch Grant G
Kennewick, WA, USA   USA
I am looking for a TR4A dash support, the “volcano” type with the raised lip. I do not need it to have the cover. It does need to be in good condition as I plan on having it powder coated. Thanks.

bltriumph Steve Choquette
Erin, ON, Canada   CAN
sorry the polished one is for a tr6 the other is tr4a,,,, only found three ,. so I need to look some more let you know if I find any others

Attachments:
DSCF7139.JPG    34.4 KB
DSCF7139.JPG

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster