Heritage Trust Certificate, etc..

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

drsmod Dan Smodic
Kalamazoo, MI, USA   USA
I'm looking to get as much information on my TR3A as I can and thought I would request a Heritage Trust. Have any of you requested this information? Just looking for the original color, options, etc...

Let me know what you've used to get this information. Thanks in advance.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Geo Hahn Avatar
Mt Lemmon, AZ, USA   USA
I used the usual:

https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/archive/heritage-certificates

The best source I know of.

HuffDaddy Avatar
HuffDaddy Scott H
Charlotte, NC, USA   USA
1976 Triumph TR6 "Huff Daddy"
Dan,
I also ordered one and was able to verify that my engine, tranny, body are original and paint and interior codes were same as on door tag (paint never changed). The tech sheet is a nice add and u supply the photo. Nice for non-Triumph car shows as many folks do not know much about them other than looks.

P.s. I framed mine and keep a copy in the wallet for shows.
Scott

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Jumbo986 Avatar
Jumbo986 Jim Hallmark
Los Angeles, CA, USA   USA
1962 Triumph TR3B "OLE BLUE"
I used them and was quite happy with the information and the certification I got back.

mixdenny Dennis Thompson
North Olmsted, OH, USA   USA
You can also request th information from Bill Piggott for somewhat less money. I ordered my build certificate but the original had been damaged enough that Heritage could not issue a certificate. They did send me all the information they could read and refunded my money. Bill has his own source of factory data and sends a neat typed list of things plus the complete factory build code ( and explanation) which is pretty neat. I put the two letters together and had them laminated as that is as good as I am going to get.

Dennis

Sugi Chris S.
Athens, GA, USA   USA
Dennis- Does Bill have a website set up for this? I couldn't find it with a quick search.

Thanks,
Sugi

gozto11 Avatar
gozto11 Todd Bermudez
Cincinnati, OH, USA   USA
In reply to # 1523626 by Sugi Dennis- Does Bill have a website set up for this? I couldn't find it with a quick search.

Thanks,
Sugi

Ha! Just looked this up. I emailed Bill wondering how to pay with a check from states

http://www.tr-register.co.uk/traces-and-lost-registration-numbers

mixdenny Dennis Thompson
North Olmsted, OH, USA   USA
Actually the VTR has them both for sale on the same page with examples:

https://vintagetriumphregister.org/trace-certs/

It looks like the one I got from Bill. The build code is really neat and includes everything ordered for the car. Mine even has a note "To wax".

Dennis

jhdubois Jeremy DuBois
Hudson, MA, USA   USA
I ordered a Heritage certificate for my Spitfire and what they sent me was clearly the wrong engine number (I have the original new dealer invoice for the car showing the engine number, so I knew for sure I was right). I was pleasantly surprised that when I contacted them and asked them about it, they quickly got back to me, were happy to review it, agreed with me, and sent me a corrected one for no further cost.

I've also ordered one for my TR3 and my GT6 and those both came without issue.

gozto11 Avatar
gozto11 Todd Bermudez
What year is your 3 and was the engine number recorded?

jhdubois Jeremy DuBois
Hudson, MA, USA   USA
It's a '60, and honestly I don't remember if the certificate has the engine number. I got the cert on that probably 15 years ago. I'd have to go check.

ts2183o Marc H
Ashburn, VA, USA   USA
I got my certificate for the 1954 and it was very complete except it did not list the color of the interior. I asked the original owner, whim I bought it from, and he said that was correct as he ordered it with no interior coverings as it was being shipped to Libya and he wanted to do it there. It has been very helpful as I find it to be numbers matching and color, etc.

gozto11 Avatar
gozto11 Todd Bermudez
I ordered the single question for now. If they come back w an engine number AND it matches what I have, I’ll go for the Certificate.

gozto11 Avatar
gozto11 Todd Bermudez
Just my luck with this car...TS13324LO is missing from their archive.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1971 Triumph TR6

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links