Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

gchait Avatar
gchait Greg Chait
Tybee Island, GA, USA   USA
Looking for good used front and rear fenders for a TR3A, as well as a used starter, windscreen wiper motor, and a nonadjustable steering column. Thank you.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bltriumph Steve Choquette
Erin, ON, Canada   CAN
here some front fenders I have for sale can ship out of buffalo NY on Greyhound please send tel# and I will call you or call me at 905 873 1774 have references in Ga, as to quality etc etc

Attachments:
DSCF7068.JPG    47.3 KB
DSCF7068.JPG

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, AL, USA   USA
Greg,
I can probably help with wiper motor, starter and possibly with steering column. Will have to look tomorrow. For the wiper motor, do you need mount and cable or just motor and gearbox. For the steering column, what year car. A one piece column with gearbox or just the upper short column that the steering wheel goes on.

Marv

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Erin, ON, Canada   CAN
Hi Greg maybe a complete shell is what would work best for you ,it would be a correct panel fit that way. Just a thought .!!

Erin, ON, Canada   CAN
came up with a much less expensive, but lower quality fender tr3 if still looking just too let you know it will be a patched fender but not a complete bottom replacement ,but I would buy the best possible part or parts for my project no matter the cost within reason

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster