RUST FREE JAVA GREEN FHC $2500, V8 Project ? SOLD SOLD SOLD

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

jwiard26 Jan Wiard
Vancouver, WA, USA   USA
Rust free 1976 FHC. Java green with good tan interior and white headliner (lower carpets removed). I looked very hard but have not found any rust or rot, shiny floors and trunk floor/spare tire well. Original paint except repainted front hood to bumper panel, (original owner said someone backed up and dented it many years ago), paint condition is fair, looks better in pictures than in person. Stored in dry by the original owner whom I purchased it from. Extensive top quality spares, interior, sheet metal, speedos, inside plastic trim, hoods (one double hump), doors, deck lid. Rover SD1 struts and brakes for swap, donor 5 speed (condition unknown). Car hasn't been on the road since 1984, will need hydraulics, master and slave cylinders and fluid changes before starting, reportedly ran when parked in 1984 (cannot verify), DOES NOT RUN, DOES NOT RUN ! No sunroof, glass good, very solid and straight inside and out, was going to be a V8 car. I looked long and hard before I found this coupe, most all were in poor condition with rust issues, I bought this car because it has a super solid body and interior. Previously I ran a business building street rods and race cars, I always encouraged my customers to buy the best car available for their projects, I followed my own advice when I purchased this car. Located in southwest Washington state, been dry stored for years, no parts will be sold, all or nothing. $2500 very firm.

Because I have maxed out my photos, those interested can go to Portland Oregon Craigslist, "cars by owner", "Triumph TR7 Coupe" for additional pictures. The ad will purposely be devoid of a phone number or Email address, please respond thru this site if interested, Thanks

Thank you Triumph Experience for letting me use your For Sale feature.

Edited 15 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-20 03:45 PM by jwiard26.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
0AD454C4-065C-419E-995B-FF1528E7CB59.jpeg    33.9 KB
0AD454C4-065C-419E-995B-FF1528E7CB59.jpeg

2561F635-662B-476C-8E21-481E67B608F8.jpeg    48.5 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
4DD12156-72FF-407E-8647-3A62A769142D.jpeg    53.7 KB
04D84CB7-8B5C-4569-9DF3-9F34D8296D02.jpeg    39.6 KB
clshore Carter Shore
Beverly Hills, FL, USA   USA
Since that 'Buy, Sell & Trade' List is shared by ALL Triumph members, you might consider stating what car you are selling.
You can also flag the model on your posting.

1147cc Avatar
1147cc Silver Member Douglas Hansen
Westminster, SC, USA   USA
Ive been looking for a nice coupe with a/c

whats keeping it from running?

Douglas Hansen
New Parts; Engine Rebuilds; Sheet Metal work and Advice.
http://www.1147cc.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-23 01:56 AM by 1147cc.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
65or66 Gold Member Jim B
Lake village, IN, USA   USA
1965 Triumph Spitfire MkII
1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Jusanudda Munny Pit"
Very strange. I spent many hours wrenching on one exactly like that just trying to keep a psycho GF on the road. To be fair I did tell her to buy it.

jwiard26 Jan Wiard
Vancouver, WA, USA   USA
Like the ad said, it will need hydraulics, fluid replacements etc. haven't attempted to start, engine was going to the scrapper when V8 was installed. Evidently ran when parked in the 80's.

billspit Bill Kea
Moore, Spartanburg, SC, USA   USA
Sure is clean. GLWS. Too rich for me for an engine swap, but I'm still glad its all the way across the country.

IanF Ian Furqueron
Croydon, PA, USA   USA
Damn... sad and glad this car is on the other side of the country. If it were running, I'd be tempted to buy it and drive it across the country to Philly.

"Lisle" - '72 GT6 basically stock and original. For now... T-9 conversion pending.
"Winnie the Poo" - '79 Spitfire 1500. Rubber to chrome bumper conversion, otherwise stock at the moment.

jwiard26 Jan Wiard
Vancouver, WA, USA   USA
LOL...put on your snow shoes and come on out! Even have an all aluminum LS engine if interested. Regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-23 12:16 PM by jwiard26.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster