Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Denali94 Avatar
Denali94 Don L
Palm Coast, FL, USA   USA
TRANSMISSIONS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD TOO ! ! ! _ DIFFERENTIALS HAVE BEEN SOLD - Thanks!!!!

Appreciate all who have looked and asked questions - I have met a lot of really nice folks! Hope everything works out for those that bought these items! Many happy miles to you! - Don

Two TR6 transmissions and differentials for sale. One each 1974 and 1976, the '74 has 38,000 miles and the '76 has 27,000 miles. Asking $250 for the transmissions and $275 for the differentials - OBO. These parts are in Northeast Indiana. Local pickup best, shipping would be a killer! Delivery within 100 miles for a fee. Items available after 15 July 2017.

MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER ON THESE TRANSMISSIONS AND THEY ARE YOURS ! ! !

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-14 11:20 AM by Denali94.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Denali94 Avatar
Denali94 Don L
SOMEONE MUST NEED ONE OF THESE ! ! !

Still waiting for that certain person to beat a path to my door - we are moving cross country and do not have space for these at the new house. PLEASE - someone rescue these parts from a date with the scrap yard! Their days are numbered - depending on when the Indiana house sells.

MAKE OFFER.

Help save our cars!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-22 02:47 PM by Denali94.

Denali94 Avatar
Denali94 Don L
Okay - just looking for a reasonable offer - I hate to send these to the scrap yard but they need to be gone. To paraphrase one of the other posters, these will look a lot better on your car than in my shop!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
clifish Avatar
clifish Cliff Deger
St. James, NY, USA   USA
Given a choice which diff looks better than the other? Just found 2 broken teeth in mine...If I supplied a UPS label to you could you package and send it? I have a 74 with j-type OD

74 TR6 - Carbs by POOLBOY
81 Corvette

Denali94 Avatar
Denali94 Don L
Cliff - please see forthcoming private message - Don

barefoot David Dillon
Edwardsburg, MI, USA   USA
I am interested! Near Elkhart Call Dave 574 309 7498

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1969 Triumph Spitfire MkIII

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links