AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

uspsmech Avatar
uspsmech Jim F
North Providence, RI, USA   USA
1978 Triumph TR8 "007"
Hey Pete, I am with you on this, I live in Rhode Island, not quite as much snow and cold as New Hampshire (It is snowing as I write this) . But still the crappy roads and shortened season. Luckily my coupe has a decent heater and the better roads in Massachusetts and Connecticut are nearby. The one asset Rhody does have is no inspection on cars with antique plates, which I might add only cost $16.50 for two years. And the cold weather gives us a chance to get to things we might neglect in season. Just so long as I don't burn the garage down! (see the safety first thread) And quite seriously my condolences to any body who was affected by the recent problems out there in California. The thought of a wall of fire scares the be Jesus out of me. At least we can bundle up for the cold and shovel the snow but what can you do when mother nature wreaks havoc like that ! No offense to anyone, everything is a tradeoff, but I think I'll stay in New England thanks

" Enjoy the Drive", Jim

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Darth V8R Avatar
Darth V8R Vance Navarrette
Beaverton, OR, USA   USA
1980 Triumph TR8 "Wedgie"
In reply to # 1510366 by bowen6951 You Guys have no idea what it's like living in California. Bullet trains to nowhere (that no one will ride), water tunnels under the Delta (to save a minnow) and $15 an hour to work at McD's. But I wouldn't live anywhere else. No snow, hurricanes, tornadoes and generally floods.

Rob:

And I would add to that list, "no fun". Just kidding.

Hence the name "The people's republic of California". <tee-hee>

Oregon is much the same way. "There is no problem too small for a state law" is the state's creed.

Somebody remind me; What was this thread originally about?

Vance

1980 Platinum Metallic TR8, navy blue interior
Bare metal respray, Crower cam, raised compression
ported heads, modified Zenith carbs, 0.060" overbore

TeeR8 Avatar
TeeR8 Gold Member Henri Lefebvre
Calgary, AB, Canada   CAN
The last few comments are fun to read but very far from teh original topic.

I wonder if Michel bought the 1982 TR7 convertible 6 cyl manual transmission?

Henri
1980 TR8, Platinum
1971 MGB GT, Midnight Blue

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-30 10:16 AM by TeeR8.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bowen6951 Avatar
bowen6951 Gold Member rob bowen
Fontana, CA, USA   USA
Vance,
Love this "There is no problem too small for a state law" is the state's creed. And with back to TRs. Thanks, Rob

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1965 Triumph TR4

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links