Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

GulfTR4 Avatar
GulfTR4 Greg T
St Paul, MN, USA   USA
In honor of the TR250 turning 50 this year it will be the feature car of the VTR Nation Convention being hosted by the Minnesota Triumph Club. We are based in the Twin Cities but we are holding the convention in La Crosse Wisconsin, about 2 hours south. Our goal is to get 25 250's registered and to do so we need your help!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
VTR ad FNL.jpg    192.7 KB
VTR ad FNL.jpg

Brian Oklahoma Brian Plotkin
Edmond, 73012, USA   USA
1968 Triumph TR250 "Kevin"
I hope to be there. Trailering up from Oklahoma. I think there may be 3 TR250s from our local club alone. Also, the Houston regional will honor the TR250 this year. Now I just need to get her ready.

mgruber921 Avatar
mgruber921 Marvin Gruber
Florence, AL, USA   USA
Somebody buy mine to take to the show, maybe 50 miles since restoration. $35k
Marv

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
image.jpeg    80 KB
image.jpeg

Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
I'd like to go but that would be one heck of trip from NH. I'll be there in spirit. Up in the north east, I've never seen more than half a dozen at one time. Must be more of them out west. Good luck.

GulfTR4 Avatar
GulfTR4 Greg T
St Paul, MN, USA   USA
Brian,

Three from our club drove out to the national in Princeton last summer via, Sault St Marie, Montreal. Mt Washington, Portland then down to the event. Great trip! You can make it! Get a couple more club members to travel with you. My wife looks forward to our annual TR trip every summer. Come the first year for the cars and come back after for the people you meet there.

Greg

Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
I would love to see 50 TR250's in one gathering. Just checked, it's 1191 miles from me to La Crosse. My aching back, I have enough trouble driving to my sons house in NC in my wife's BMW for 13.5 hours. In the TR250 I'd be crawling out after that many miles, I'd have to break up the trip into 3 days out and 3 days back. The last big car show I went to last summer--204 British cars-- there were just 2 TR250's. TR250 owners ARE great people!!

GulfTR4 Avatar
GulfTR4 Greg T
St Paul, MN, USA   USA
Sorry to hear about your back. I shattered a disk in a fall in 2001 so I know your pain! I installed a set of Miata seats for our 2nd trip to CA in the TR4 and highly recommend. My back feels better after a day in the TR than it does after a day in or Audi Allroad. We did take our time going east last year doing only about 325 each day. Stops every 90 minutes helps too.

M. Pied Lourd Pied Lourd
ON, Canada   CAN
I would love to be there but I am not sure that mine will be ready by then....

Cheers
Tush

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1979 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links