Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

jonezer1 Gold Member David Jones
Bremen, IN, USA   USA
Good evening to all of my Triumph Enthusiasts,
I have been a member for quite a while now. However this is my maiden voyage in regards to posting a message... Please feel free to correct me if I stray beyond the existing parameters.
I have both a Triumph TR-250 and a 1974 Triumph TR-6. I am in need of a descent to workable bonnet for my TR-250.
Secondly I am also in need of both the rear fenders for my TR-6..Please advise and many thanks to all of you in advance...Lastly it is my hope to become a more avid participant. Now that I have broken through the ice...Thanks again..
Kind regards, David Jones 574 209 0749

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
YankeeTR5 Dan M
Seattle, WA, USA   USA
Hi David,
A buddy of mine (Bob) just acquired a stash of 4a/6 parts that he's moving along very cheap. Long time British car guy and shop owner. Here's his ad:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/d/triumph-tr4a-and-6-parts/6489125238.html

,The front fenders sold almost immediately when the ad went up yesterday rears still available (maybe other way around I forget) and what's not mentioned in the ad is that he has a bonnet for a 250/4a as well. Not sure about cost of shipping, but the buy in for the parts is, IMHO, very cheap especially for rust free parts (I've seen them in person).

All the best....Dan

jonezer1 Gold Member David Jones
Bremen, IN, USA   USA
Good evening Dan,
Thank you so very much for the information... I am quite interested in the parts your friend in Seattle may have. For reasons unknown my Ad Blocker will not allow me to respond to your friend. Would it be at all possible for you to speak with him to express my interests. Just a quick summary... 1974 TR-6 Rear Fender Wings & the Bonnet for my TR-250..I would certainly appreciate anything you can do to advance the prospects of making this happen..Thanks again in advance...
P.S. Dan in the event you have already received a previously sent e-mail to you. I apologize for the redundancy in my message.. I am still cutting my teeth with the Experience.. I am likely to improve in time..
Kind regards, David Jones (574) 209-0749... frytagjones08@yahoo.com

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 Triumph Spitfire

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links