TRExp

Herald & Vitesse Forum

What did you do with your Herald/Vitesse today?

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

speshnz shane b
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand   NZL
Finally got around to getting the last batch of parts (hopefully) before i get around to putting the body back on.

New Radiator, rear shoes, and all the retaining clips... New Radiator hoses. Now we wait for delivery confused smiley

Hoping to have the engine gearbox and radiator installed on the chassis in the next couple of weeks along with the rear brakes finished. Then on to finishing the panel work..... One day it might be a running car again

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
OZUSA60 Avatar
OZUSA60 Carl Grady
Ridgewood, NJ, USA   USA
I took my Herald Coupe out for its first voyage from its new home !(Mine) ...also went to Fallfest 17 in Chester NJ...........GREAT DAY !

Attachments:
1960-triumph-herald-sports-coupe-4-speed-lovely-condition-rare-old-girl--4.jpg    47.2 KB
1960-triumph-herald-sports-coupe-4-speed-lovely-condition-rare-old-girl--4.jpg

quikrx Ralph Hansen
Antioch, IL, USA   USA
1962 Triumph Herald 1200
1969 Triumph Spitfire MkIII "Gloria"
1987 Mazda RX-7 "Mistress"
2003 Toyota Celica GT-S "Natasha"    & more
I love sales, so much so I ordered a bunch of suspension, brake, and driveline bits from Rimmer's this past Sunday. The coupon code didn't work on check-out, so, a quick email to them and they fixed it right away, it's even shipped and should be here tomorrow. WHAT GREAT SERVICE. Way to cold to do anything but starting to assemble the bits for a rush to get a rolling chassis by next winter.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
quikrx Ralph Hansen
Antioch, IL, USA   USA
1962 Triumph Herald 1200
1969 Triumph Spitfire MkIII "Gloria"
1987 Mazda RX-7 "Mistress"
2003 Toyota Celica GT-S "Natasha"    & more
an update to the above note - Rimmer's got me my box about 1pm today, a day early and just about 50 hrs after order was placed - just superb

Billfish Steve Jones
Christchurch, New Zealand   NZL
Got a WOF last week, so good for 6 months and met up with the triumph owners club on Sunday, it was a nice day

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster