Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

zebb747 Peter B
Notts., Notts, UK   GBR
Hi all.
New to site and wonder if anyone has purchase and fitted a wind deflector behind seats on a TR6?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
This subject has had some coverage in the past but I had one on my TR250 which would also fit the TR6. They do help somewhat in limiting the wind buffeting commonly experienced. I installed mine and the wife was happy but shortly after I acquired a surrey top so I removed the deflector.

Attachments:
deflecter-1 6-4-17.JPG    48 KB
deflecter-1 6-4-17.JPG

TR250Guy Avatar
TR250Guy Tim Moore
Dayton, OH, USA   USA
1968 Triumph TR250 "TRminator"
I have the one from Moss. It doesn't show up real well in the photo because its clear Plexiglas. The kit comes with 2 brackets that are installed under the convertible top brackets on the B pillars. It then has 2 thumb screws that secure the blocker to the brackets. it takes only a couple minutes to install or remove.

https://mossmotors.com/wind-blocker-2

1968 TR250 "TRminator"
Owned since 1980
Frame off rotisserie restoration completed in 11-2014 by myself and my brother

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-07 02:57 PM by TR250Guy.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
20160620_155504.jpg    65.2 KB
20160620_155504.jpg

wright p.j. wright
pittsburgh, pa, USA   USA
1972 Triumph TR6 "MIASSIS DRAGON"
I purchased the Moss wind deflector for my TR6 and it does cut down on the turbulence. It is not a cure all but it is worth the effort per my bride of 54 years.
Easy to install and to remove when you need to put the top up which is rare for me .

Bpt70gt Avatar
Bpt70gt Brian T
Westmoreland, NH, USA   USA
I agree, it does help but it's not a cure for air turbulence. My wind breaker could stay on with the top up or down.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster