Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

BraxtonO Avatar
BraxtonO Gold Member Braxton O
Raleigh, NC, USA   USA
BAT is interesting in that sometimes cars go for a real deal price. And other times they go for much more than you would expect. I love all the info and pics provided - to the extent possible you can tell what you’re getting as much as you’re ever likely to on an internet exchange. Owner/Seller comments and feedback are a plus toward getting comfortable. I bought my MGA on there, and got a very good deal. Their extending of the cutoff when bids come in at the last minute is interesting, and quite different from the eBay experience. As a buyer or a seller it seems there is an opportunity to do well. And for the upfront price, it’s a great deal of cheap broad exposure for the seller - and much more likely to hit target market.

Like anything else - you need to have a good idea of what you think the value is.
Anyway - nice to see a clean 6 going for such a strong price.

Best,
Braxton

" You know - I love this thing. She's got a few leaks, but it's only the engine, gearbox, and the diff - so not too bad....."

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 Triumph TR6

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links