Headlight Nacelles

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

lesgilholme Les Gilholme
Newman's Cove, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada   CAN
Hi I am new here, I have a 75 TR6 and since 2004 have been on/off the restoration. The mechanicals are done, the engine is done, just the bodywork to do. Its been at the bodyshop for 4 years, and not a minute of work has been done, so now its up to me to get it done bit by bit. So i have many new body partss, floors, sills, valances etc, but i need the front wing headlight nacelles (not the buckets). So if anyone has busted wings but with good nacelles please let me know. I understand that Marvin Gruber may be a good resouce....so Martin if you read this please get in touch....many thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Perdido Avatar
Perdido Gold Member Rut Rutledge
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA   USA
Les,
Welcome to the forum! Marv is a great resource and there might be others on your side of the border to help save on shipping. Post a few pictures of your TR6 so we can see where you are!
Rut

dsixnero Avatar
dsixnero Dan Colanero
Westville, NJ, USA   USA
Beam me up, Scotty

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links