Trying to find previous owners of South Carolina 1974 TR6

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

JCBritfest Johnny Calder
Conway, SC, USA   USA
I purchased a 1974 Pimento Red TR6 a few years ago and am trying to trace the history of the car. The previous owner didn't have any information that helped me. I believe a Clemson University athlete owned the car at some point because of a Clemson Letterman decal on the rear end. I am hoping someone in the upstate of South Carolina has information that might assist me. Is there a way of finding out the history of ownership? I have been told that our state's Department of Motor Vehicles will not assist. Thanks.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Lou6t4gto Avatar
Lou6t4gto Lou Breslow
Ocala, FL, USA   USA
Is there any way of "Backtracking ownership" with the VIN / Commission Number ? Pontiac historical used to do that for Pontiacs. I bought a 73 TR6 I'd like to know about.

sparrowpi Avatar
sparrowpi David Sherrow
Colorado Springs, CO, USA   USA
What is the VIN?

Just because we can, does not mean we should.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
JCBritfest Johnny Calder
Conway, SC, USA   USA
The VIN is CF20728

sparrowpi Avatar
sparrowpi David Sherrow
Colorado Springs, CO, USA   USA
You are the only listed registered owner. If a vehicle was not registered for a long time it disappears from the data base I have access to. Sorry.

Just because we can, does not mean we should.

JCBritfest Johnny Calder
Conway, SC, USA   USA
Thank you for the effort. I seem to be striking out a good bit, but I am going to keep trying.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster