I installed the de-mister vents. I had to remove the driver's side wiper gear box to allow that side's vent assembly to be inserted. The passenger side went in with no interference. I then hooked up the vent hoses from the heater box to the backsides of the vents. Once I get the dash recovered and installed I will be able to fasten everything down. Right now they are just loosely installed and a nut is on the first few threads to hold them in place.
I then pressed on with the wiring getting the starter relay installed and wired up including the grounds and battery leads. This included the ground to the bell housing on the motor.
I then added the new harnesses to the headlight buckets and finished assembling them. I also did a fit check of the assembly on the bonnet. It looks pretty good. I also put the steering parts I received in some Evaporust. They should be ready to paint tomorrow.
I may have a little time tomorrow to do more, I also need to get my parts order completed.