I got some time to work on the car over the last couple of evenings.
I installed the rubber seals on both front valences. I also installed the rubber seal that goes across the rear of the engine bay along the scuttle.
I also spent quite a bit of time looking for missing parts. Moving everything to the new house didn't help things as not only are things not in the right boxes, but nothing is where I stored it before. I found the bracket that holds the coil, I also found the new heater valve and the bracket that holds it. I also found some additional parts and place the near where they will be installed, hopefully they won't get lost that way.
Unfortunately I can't find the heater valve to hose fitting and the steering shaft safety bracket or bolts that hold it together, or the rectangular bracket that holds the rubber seal where the steering shaft passes through the firewall. The safety bracket is hard to find new so I will have to contact some used parts vendors. I also installed the heater controls, to the top of the dash after cleaning the gunk off of them.
Today I spent more time looking for the missing parts again, but no luck. I also pulled the driveshaft tunnel cover and shifter boot hold down out of the Evaporust, wire brushed the old paint off and got two coats of paint on them.
More little steps.
Heater controls are bolted in
Rubber seal on the rear part of the engine bay installed