I've been installing the Dynamat Extreme over the last couple of days. I got the floor and trunk parts installed. I also lined the transmission tunnel. I'm saving a piece for the inside of the door skins. I'll do those tomorrow.
I got the Autosparks wiring harness out, I'm going to copy, enlarge and print the schematic out and probably color code it so I can use it as a reference. I have the old one so I can use that as well.
Starting to make some progress on the Spitfire again.
I took my wife out for a nice long top-down drive in the MGB yesterday, not as cold as it was Sunday evening when we did a shorter run. I love getting out with the top down! Too much rain last night and today and the roads were still wet, so I didn't go out this evening. About 150 miles on it so far and running nicely. I may change the oil at 250 miles just because.
Driver's side complete
Lining the inside of the transmission cover
Pretty much done
Broke out the wiring harness, should start that soon