I got some time to work on the Spitfire today. The temperature was 60deg today, but a cold front rolled through with rotten weather and it is now down to 14deg! Quite a change in a short time.
I finished up the brake line routing, everything is now ready to tighten up. I still need to make a bracket that will hold the unions and provide a standoff mount too the clutch line. I also finished running the fuel line in the engine bay.
I then completed the assembly of the front brakes, mounting the discs to the hubs, then put the hubs back on the axles. I snugged the nut up and the hub turns freely. I then the mounted the calipers again and finished assembling it with the pads. That's done.
I then tried lining up the stainless steel exhaust. The main pipe fits great, but the muffler doesn't line up at all . I may have to get someone to modify the pipe. It looks like it was welded 90 deg out. I may contact Rimmer Brothers and see if they have seen this before.
Brake lines routed and ready. Still need to make the bracket though.
The exhaust pipe doesn't line up with the muffler :(