Happy New Year to all! Still mighty cold here . It will be getting colder too.
I got 3 of the 5 lines in place (clutch and front brakes). Since I'm eliminating the PDWA and replaced it with two unions, I need to make a bracket to hold the unions in place and provide a standoff location for the clamp that holds the clutch line.
I had brought up some old pictures from when I disassembled this area, they provided valuable jogs to my memory so I can get this installation right. Amazing how it looked then vs now (night and day).
If I can stand the cold I will try to get the other two rear brake feed lines and bracket completed. Once those are done I should be able to install the last clips to the frame below and finish up the forward part of the fuel line.
Before leaving the new house today, I pulled the Weber carb off of the MGB. I brought it down with me so I could do some inside (where it's warm) work and rebuild it. I have the kit already, it hopefully won't take too long.
December 2012, Before (yikes!)
After, it looks so much better now, even unfinished