I finished topping off the gearbox oil. I also added GL4 oil to the steering rack and worked it back and forth quite a bit. Those jobs are done.
I had broken off one of the screws when I removed the cover over the steering rack, I had used a 10-32 screw after I drilled out the old bolt. I used new locking nuts, but it was too hard to get to the screw head from below, so I'll be replacing it with a hex head bolt.
I started drilling out the rivets that hold the rubber window seal to the door, I broke the (cheap) drill bit in the process so need to get another. The MGB is at the new house so I don't have all my tools and spares here so that ended my day today.