I took advantage of the good weather and worked the MGB (since is sits outside still).
I installed the brakes on the back wheels. I need to get boots for the emergency brake levers and finish installing and adjusting it, then the rear brakes will be done.
I got both left and right front suspension assemblies installed and the steering hooked up. I installed the dust shield and as I was getting ready to start installing the bearings and hubs the sky opened up and it started pouring. That pretty much ended my day.
I suppose I could have worked the Spitfire, but the power kept going off, so I called it a day.