I made some progress on the MGB brakes today. I couldn't get fluid to the back lines. I figured there was a plugged or crushed line. I finally found the flex line that goes from the bottom of the body to the 3-way mounted to the differential was clogged. I tried to run a thin wire down the tube and it only made it down about 3 inches in one direction and stopped almost immediately in the other. I replaced that and the hardline to the right rear brake (I broke the old line when I tried to remove it from the old brake cylinder) as well. I also removed the 3-way and cleaned it up before reinstalling it.
I mounted the new brake cylinders and the adjusters that I previously cleaned up and greased.
I also replaced the left front brake line. I then pressure bled the system to the point that I knew I had fluid everywhere. Now I need to get moving on the brake assembly. Hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow.