I got the final coats of black on the suspension parts. It spent some time getting rid of the last rust and crud from the springs. Then got a couple of coats of primer and then black on them.
I found a nice silver wheel paint (Dupli-color) and got the first wheel covered. It looks good. I ordered a set of templates for the Rostyle black sections, that should finish them off nicely.
I extracted the old clutch hard line and used it as a template to bend the new one. I set it into place and adjusted it to fit. I ran out of energy after doing several things around the house so called it a day.
The spring pans came out nice
The springs are ready to go
The silver paint looks good on the Rostyle wheels
The clutch line is run, need to hook it up and bleed it