Since everything seems to be working well, I finished off the ignition switch and torqued the security bolts to the point where the ends broke off, it is now very solid. I also replaced the plastic cowl around the wires and switches. It looks much cleaner.
I dressed some of the hanging wires below the dash. The inertial switch still needs to be replaced, I probably will put the new one in the same spot so the wires with the jumper are still hanging free. I also got behind the radio delete plate and removed all of the hanging wires and dressed the ones I will leave for the speakers and antenna, in case I ever put a radio in it.
I checked to see how the voltmeter will look. I'm sure black would look better, but I have a white one and it works :-/.
I washed off the exposed front end that would be covered when I put the bumper on. I reinstalled the mesh grate that protects the fan and radiator. My son helped me lift the bumper into place and I started the new locking nuts on, I also put some copper never seize on the threads. I drew the bumper up and the car is starting to look complete. I had to hunt for where I stored the front running/turn signal lights, I finally found them. I will work installing them next time.
A pretty good day, more work ahead.
The cowl around the steering column is back on
Checking the voltmeter in its new location, I'm sure black would look better, but this will work for now.