I got some time this evening to work the MGB more.
I installed the breather to the air filter and a new alternator belt. The DPO had been running too small of a belt as there was no way to release the tension. I'm not sure how he got it on in the first place. I had to cut the old one off. I purchased a belt that was 1" longer and it fit perfectly with the adjustment half way out on the bar. I also reconnected the sense line to the alternator.
I ran and dressed the remaining fuel lines from the tank to the pump and dressed the one to the tank with the original clamp. I had soaked the clamp in some Evaporust and gave it a couple of coats of primer and black paint. I added about 2 gallons of gas to the tank, no leaks.
I put power to the car using a power supply with a fuse in case something was amiss. The pump started as soon I turned the key to the ignition position. I had put the end of the fuel line at the carb into a gas can and watched the system fill. The gas in the clear filter was clear so I hooked it up.
Now the moment of truth, a test of a fully functioning fuel system from the tank to running engine. I hooked up the battery and it started right up and settled into a steady idle. It was a bit down from before with no air filter so I adjusted the idle up a little. Here is another video of everything working: https://youtu.be/_7p2ygQYlGo . The other good news was it shut off with the key use the modification I mentioned last entry, so that problem is fixed too.
I had a little more time before it got dark, so I mounted the new lights to the license plate bracket and mounted the whole assembly then wired them into the harness. I then put the power supply back on and put the switch in the parking light position, everything works including the light in the trunk . I also checked the turn signals and hazard switch, they worked as well.
Good progress today. On to the next issues, clutch and brakes.
Case vent line run
Fuel lines run to the pump
Vent lines run, I later ran the line through the silver clamp by the backup light housing (in case anyone notices) ;)