I got some time this afternoon to work on the MGB.
I installed the air filter I got from Webercarbsdirect.com, it fits perfectly and has a vent for the breather.
I got the vent catch tank plumbed but left the line to the tank long until the tank is in.
I installed the fuel pump and mounted the banjo fittings. I ran fuel line for the pump outlet and clamped that in place. I attached the small breather hose and clipped the ground wire on. I ran the inlet line and checked that it was long enough to reach the tank outlet.
I installed the 4 isolation strips on the top of the tank (provided as a kit). I put the tank on a floor jack and used a piece of plywood to spread the load. Jacking it into place and bringing the nuts up to hold the tank, I realized I forgot to clip the nut plates on the tank. I had to undo the nuts and lower the tank and install them. It then went in without a hitch. I then installed the fuel sender and tightened the ring.
I need some more clamps, I hope to wrap up the fuel system in the next couple of days and run the engine from the tank and test the modification of the supply to the Pertronix.
New air filter installed, it has a fitting for the breather which the other did not
Fuel pump partially plumbed
Tank is in and hooked up, need to finish dressing the vent line