My GAZ rear shocks arrived, so I installed them. They came with what appeared to be poly bushings so I kept them and just pressed out the metal bushing on the bottom bushing so it would fit around the lower mount. The back end of th frame sits just a bit high still (no weight yet) so I sat on the frame bumper outrigger end and had my son wack the bolt into place with a plastic dead-blow hammer. I then tightened them in place. I also put nuts on the bushing through bolts that hold the spring to the vertical member.
I also picked up the modified brake lines. They (Classic Tube) took the old fittings that would have fit the PDWA and put in a standard 3/8-24 fitting and union on each end and reflared them. That should work fine. I will have to run the rest of the lines once I get the body in place as routing them now to a master cylinder location doesn't make much sense.
I also fabricated some 'T' type metal tabs that are normally on the frame to hold down the brake lines and wire harnesses. Several broke off during all the frame work I did. I got them deburred, keyed the surface and then cleaned up, then I got a couple of coats of weld through primer on them. If all goes well tomorrow I should get them welded in place. Right now I only need 2, but the extra ones might come in handy in the future.
I also got a Automec fuel line kit, I will start looking at what I can do now, I may have to wait til the body is on to run those lines accurately.