A friend said they were following my progress on this here Journal, and I realized haven't been posting here, preferring to post YouTubevideos.
So, why not both?
Since my last post (end October), I've removed and rebuilt the distributor, which included installing new bushings, repainting the body and replacing the oil fabric. I measured the end-float and reinstalled it.
I've also removed the clutch slave cylinder, which was seized, and bought a new one, still not installed.
The brake MC was next, and it too was seized, so I bought a new one, still not installed. The brake pedal assembly and brake MC bracket were removed, derusted, repainted, and reassembled. Still not installed.
The PDWA was removed, and it's in the process of being rebuilt. I should be able to reassemble it this weekend (Mar 10-ish).
Finally, I removed the accelerator pedal assembly and derusted the whole thing.