I did a bunch of random small things today as I wait for my mongo Rimmer Bros order:
* Replaced the starter cable. I've had the new one for months but just never got around to installing it
* Cleaned the carbon canister. The dirty grimy gunky solidified grease on top was pretty gross. The fabric filters are pretty gross too but I don't have replacements yet.
* Installed the valve cover gasket and washers on the bolts. Again, I've had this for months but never installed it.
That's all I can remember. Yesterday, I installed the last heater hose (albeit with a set of old clamps), which required some modification, probably due to the aftermarket heater valve. It hurt a little to cut the nice shiny hose, but I measured twice and cut once and it worked. Whew!