TR7 fuel tank - Rimmer Bros

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

glenzo654 glenn brackett
buzzards bay, mass, USA   USA
i would be interested in the old tank since you said it was full of nasty gas tells me that the bottom isnt leaking like the two tanks i presently have
thanks glenn

. Hide this ad & support a small business by becoming a Gold Supporting Member
Was this post helpful or interesting?
Yes No Thank
Duder Chris F
Torrance, CA, USA   USA
In reply to # 1597915 by glenzo654 i would be interested in the old tank since you said it was full of nasty gas tells me that the bottom isnt leaking like the two tanks i presently have
thanks glenn

Cool - you are first in line. I'll let you know how it looks after it's out of the car.

Yes No Thank
sliproc Avatar
sliproc Kevin Quistberg E
Long Beach, CA, USA   USA
Chris,

I'm guessing your goal here is to get this TR-7 registered and back on the road. With that in mind couple of things to consider after you fix your gas tank; first, when you bought the car did it have a certificate of non-operation, if not check with the DMV, you could be facing some hefty late fees. Secondly, when you say you've have problems the electric preheating element are you talking about the FASD which is the auto choke sitting between the carbs? If so you can look back a month or two and find Vance's thread on this subject.

When the time comes to getting it smogged if you have any trouble let me know, I've learned a number tricks over the years that will help get you through the dreaded smog test. I live right next door in Long Beach and anytime I can assist in getting another TR-7 on the road in California it would make my day.

Yes No Thank

To reply or ask your own question:

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster