The all-new Front Page News Feed is now live   Read the announcement
TRExp

TR7 & TR8 Forum

Need some picture of TR7, TR8 and other Triumph cars for my web site smiling smiley

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

jtorral Advertiser Jorge Torralba
West Linn, OR, USA   USA
I started triumphdrivers.com for hosting images of Triumph cars. I onw a TR6 and most of the pictures are of TR6's. Would love to have some people post images of their other Triumph cars on the site so the home page can show more than just TR6 images. It would be helpful to get a few images out there if you're willing to post some.

Thanks

JT

. Hide this ad & support a small business by becoming a Gold Supporting Member
Was this post helpful or interesting?
Yes No Thank
West Linn, OR, USA   USA
Just for clarification, its not a forum. its a photo gallery. I use texp for all my questions and discussions.

If you look at leicaimages.com, nikonimages.com zeissimages.com etc ... they are all photo hosting sites I created as an avid photographer. Thought it would be nice to have a photo hosting site with ability to comment on photos and share without having to go to photobucket or other sites that do do any justice. There is a forum section which will be coming down soon. It was a leftover fro the photo sites that I just populated with a few classic car ads.

Yes No Thank
Pat.L Avatar
Pat.L Silver Member Patrick Ledford
New Wilmington, PA, USA   USA
In reply to # 1596702 by jtorral I started triumphdrivers.com for hosting images of Triumph cars. I onw a TR6 and most of the pictures are of TR6's. Would love to have some people post images of their other Triumph cars on the site so the home page can show more than just TR6 images. It would be helpful to get a few images out there if you're willing to post some.

Thanks

JT

I went to your site to look. Firefox would not connect me as it is improperly configured. So are you a hacker?!

Patrick
1980 TR8 DHC TPVDV8AT209637
1957 TR-3 Under restoration TS20462LO
Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association
TWOA

Yes No Thank
West Linn, OR, USA   USA
Gosh no!

Must be an https issue. did you go to triumphdrivers.com or www.triumphdrivers.com ? I had to make both domains white listed. I can get owith or without www and so can others.
Here is a screenshot with firefox ...

Attachments:
capture2.JPG    57.9 KB
capture2.JPG

capture1.JPG    45.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Yes No Thank

To reply or ask your own question:

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster