need shifter parts

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

GOMEZ Silver Member MICHAEL ONEILL
Greenwich, USA   USA
Anyone have the two bolts that position the shift lever?" I need for reassembly.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
poolboy Avatar
poolboy Ken D
Sandy Hook, MS, USA   USA
I don't think they are bolts....they are pins with 5/16" fine thread and a jam nut to hold the adjustment. but a common bolt and jam nut would probably work as well

ZS carb repairs
kencorsaw@aol.com

TR3driver Randall Y
Confusion, Los Angeles, USA   USA
IIRC you need to file the threads off the bolt, where it goes into the groove on the shifter.

Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L Once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473L awaiting engine rebuild
7? Stag awaiting gearbox rebuild

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
philstr6 phil Jaegeling
arroyo grande calif, USA   USA
michael
,i have spares for the later top,does the cap have slotted holes on each side or round holes
phil

Attachments:
IMG_0945 (Medium).JPG    35.3 KB
IMG_0945 (Medium).JPG

Greenwich, USA   USA
Thanks I need two of the pins on the far right I believe. Here's a photo of the cap. Let me know how much you want. Thanks .

Attachments:
DSC02656.JPG    43.7 KB
DSC02656.JPG

philstr6 phil Jaegeling
arroyo grande calif, USA   USA
ok,pm me your address and I will send you two of them,does your trannie have overdrive,or a anti raddle bar is what the ones on the left go to
Phil

Greenwich, USA   USA
It does have overdrive I removed the old trans and I'm replacing it with a newly rebuilt trans w/ OD J7. Whats a anti (raddle) I'm sure you meant rattle bar? I'll Pm you my address thanks so much. Michel

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster