Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

F1000RACER Avatar
F1000RACER Platinum Member Gary H
Alpine, CA, USA   USA
To the original post. If you are looking for a TR4 there's a very nice one for sale on this forum being sold by Gassman Auto. Looks to me like they did all the right things to a very original car that came with a Surrey top. No price listed just says make offer.

GH

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Manistee Avatar
Manistee Silver Member Jim Gow
Grayling, Michigan, Newark, Delaware, USA   USA
Gary - Got to stay within my budget winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-14 09:15 AM by Manistee.

ShortBulge Avatar
ShortBulge Silver Member Brian LeBlanc
Falls Church, VA, USA   USA
I'm an hour from Gassmans now and

HE'S GIVEN THEM AWAY !

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
6RossD4 Dan Rossi
Berwyn, USA   USA
1964 Triumph TR4 "Trevor"
1976 Triumph TR6 "Conch"
Hi,
Just reaching out; hope you don't mind...
I have a '64 TR4 that I was going to advertise for sale in March or April. It's at least as nice as this one. Also Signal Red/Black Interior & Top; got wire wheels and I do have the BMIHT certificate authenticating it.
As the one reply you got mentioned, no car is perfect but I would bet you'd be impressed this one and how originality was in mind when I had it professionally cosmetically restored.
I've owned the car since 1983, so parting with it will hurt; my wish is that it gets as good a home as it's had for the past 35 years.
Best of luck in your hunt and if you have interest in seeing mine, I am in Berwyn, PA...maybe 45 minutes from Newark, DE. (I have a cousin who lives in Newark on Savoy Road...but I've never been there! <lol>winking smiley
Regards,
Dan Rossi (If you care to, I can be contacted directly at Roaddano@aol.com and we can communicate more freely and I can provide many more photos.)

Attachments:
photo377.jpg    30.5 KB
photo377.jpg

SpitfireJim Avatar
SpitfireJim Jim F
Telford, PA, USA   USA
I can vouch for this red TR4, it’s a beauty! And a stand up honest owner!

Manistee Avatar
Manistee Silver Member Jim Gow
Grayling, Michigan, Newark, Delaware, USA   USA
Dan - I sent you an email.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster