AutoShrine Sponsor

Aridgerunner Avatar
Aridgerunner Silver Member Bill Bussler
Montoursville, PA, USA   USA
1956 MG MGA 1500 "The A"
1959 Triumph TR3A "The Mistress"
CJD john durant
Southlake, TX, USA   USA
I was buying some parts off Craig’s list and actually saw this cut-away rolling chassis in Arlington. Very, Very interesting...but only a museum would be interested in paying for it?!? The gentleman did it as a project and used to take it to car shows. Now it sits in his back yard under a tarp. I think any of us Triumph buffs would love to have it, assuming we had lotsa room and money to throw away for something neat but completely unusable!

John
Southlake, TX

'55 TR2

Britnut Avatar
Britnut Randy DeRuiter
Nacogdoches, TX, USA   USA
I also visited that gentleman several years ago, nice guy and the quality of work was excellent. At the time I saw it, an A type overdrive was in the drivetrain and wasn’t cut up. After some negotiating it is now doing service as intended!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Tommys4 Platinum Member Thomas G
Ojai, Calif., USA   USA
In 1996 I worked at a Saturn dealership , was the shop foreman. When Saturn changed the look of the cars they would send out car to be a cut away. We were sent a SL 2,and my job was to build the
cut away......With a book of Instructions...................
TMG

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1969 Triumph Spitfire MkIII

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links