Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

JOHNMIDAS59 Avatar
JOHNMIDAS59 Silver Member John Barron
Edmond, OK, USA   USA
When I bought my current Tr3 a guy at the local sports bar came up to me and said ( haha you will be working on that a lot!) Dig. I looked him in the face and said(he drives a jeep with every aftermarket acc) That is what I bought it for is to work on it and enjoy being able fix everything with a bag of tools ! I don't think he could change a headlight by himself?
Yes my Betty(my Tr3) gives me more satisfaction than anything in my life at this time! And,I tell her how good she is alot and tell her good night �
JB59TR3

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
20180709_121551.jpg    54 KB
20180709_121551.jpg

TuRtle5 Avatar
TuRtle5 Kevin Kelly
Absecon, NJ, USA   USA
1949 Triumph 2000 Roadster "Coral Mistress"
1959 Triumph TR3A "Drandulet"
1962 Triumph Vitesse "Ohtoseethelightofday"
1968 Triumph TR250    & more
Yo Betty!

Tobyallen Avatar
Tobyallen Michael A
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada   CAN
Of all the hobby cars I’ve owned over the years I’ve got to say my TR3B probably has given me the most satisfaction. She is the oldest, slowest and probably worst riding cat I’ve ever owned.But she is just full of character and personality. And that’s really what your striving for in a hobby car.IMHO ...... and love the satisfaction of working on her. It’s icing on the cake how the general public,wether young or old, guys and girls ppreciate the car when you take her out.Just a HOOT

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
TuRtle5 Avatar
TuRtle5 Kevin Kelly
Absecon, NJ, USA   USA
1949 Triumph 2000 Roadster "Coral Mistress"
1959 Triumph TR3A "Drandulet"
1962 Triumph Vitesse "Ohtoseethelightofday"
1968 Triumph TR250    & more
All true to that John,,.. and I love my TR3 too! - K

auprichard Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, MI, USA   USA
A few years ago an older guy came up to me as I parked my TR3. "Ah," he said, "a TR3! I had a TR3 once: leaked oil all over the place, the rain leaked in, kept breaking down. Man, I miss that car !!"

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster