Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Flatlander Avatar
Flatlander Gary Lien
Omaha, NE, USA   USA
I am shipping my car 500 miles to my son in Denver. I received a quote from Uship but in the acceptance process I came across a offer to purchase Shipping Insurance. I had assumed that the comprehensive coverage on my car would cover this but it got me thinking. Has anyone shipped a car through Uship and if so did you purchase insurance from them, did your auto comp cover it or did you purchase a separate policy outside of Uship? (Seems like their insurance is kindof pricey.)

Thanks,

Gary

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
JohnJack1 John Jack
Boca Raton, FL, USA   USA
The transportation company does offer the insurance policy of vehicle before the beginning of the process. Not me but a close friend of mine has an amazing experience with the team of Connecticut Auto Transporter other than Uship. The quality of service he got in transporting his vehicle was really amazing and now he is referring to me the same. Now, I am thinking to try them out once, as I am planning to shift to a new city this coming month. Hope, all goes really well.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster