AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

TR3 Tom Avatar
TR3 Tom Tom Enery
Escondido, CA, USA   USA
1958 Triumph TR3 "I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up"
1958 Triumph TR3A
1958 Triumph TR3A
I wanted to post this message so that anyone in southern New Hampshire who owns a British Sports car will know that "BRIT BITS" located just south of Portsmouth, New Hampshire is one heck of an honest business.
I had a communications breakdown with them. I thought we had come to an agreement to change out the bearings on one side of the rear axel for around $300.00. This was a verbal agreement.
It came time to pick up the car. During the course of the phone call I asked how much the total was. Imagine my surprise when I was informed it was $900.00.
Well the owner admitted that he didn't remember our original conversation. He actually offered for me to pick it up...AT NO COST!
WE SETTLED AT $450.00, which included a quick tune up as it wouldn't start for them.
So remember, if you live in Southern New Hampshire/Northern Massachusetts,
"BRIT BITS" IS ONE HECK OF AN HONEST BUSINESS.
I live in So Cal and am pretty used to people trying to "work" me. This was not the case here. We had an honest miscommunication and these guys did not give me any argument. They did the right thing without even blinking. Pretty rare these days.
KUDOS TO "BRIT BITS"
Tom Emery
TR3 Tom
1957 TR3..on the road and heading cross country
1969 GT6.. Engine rebuilt with oversized pistons and taller camshaft. Awaiting reinstall.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links