Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

tapkaJohnD Avatar
tapkaJohnD John Davies
Lancaster, Lancashire, UK   GBR
Once again, 2018 is a Classic Le Mans year! 6th to 8th of July.

If anyone is crossing the Pond around then, even if they aren't doing so to visit Le Mans, they may like to know that the TSSC has block booked the Tertres Rouge campsite, and it will be full of Triumphs!
You would be most welcome at the club bar and restaurant. I'll be glad to liaise with the Club for visitors, although I fear that all camp pitches have long gone.

Hope to see you there!
John

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
barbalea Philippe Garet
Saint Étienne sous Bailleul, Normandie, France   FRA
Hi
I'll be there once more with my club VDC Normandie and one of my Triumph
Would be pleased to meet any of you, we will be parked on the Bugatti where clubs are, just look for the name and ask for Philippe

Cheers

bonnett1954 Avatar
bonnett1954 Silver Member Dave Bonnett
Las Vegas, NV, USA   USA
1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Union Jack"
Thanks for the invite Brother. By pond I assume you mean the Atlantic ocean? That's a mighty big pond.smiling smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
tapkaJohnD Avatar
tapkaJohnD John Davies
Lancaster, Lancashire, UK   GBR
Phillipe!
Please contact the TSSC! A convoy of VDC members from the Bugatti infield site to Tertres Rouge would be a great event, even if only Triumph owners!
How many Triumphs do your members have?

Dave,
It's a big Pond, but easily crossed these days! I mean it - any US Triumpheros, who will be at CLM, please let me know.

JOhn

Mark Jones Avatar
Close to Sarnia, ON, Canada   CAN
We were to the Classic Le Mans in 2012; what a great time we had. I hope we get to go again. Loved the roar of the Cobras and the GT40s.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster