AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

SpiTazz72 Avatar
SpiTazz72 Bryan H
Magnolia, TX, USA   USA
In North Carolina. Jaw dropping collection

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
moonweasel Avatar
Wellington, New Zealand   NZL
I am happy to see them preserved, but it makes me sad they are not mobile.
They need sunlight.

tmpass Avatar
tmpass Tim P
Medway, MA, USA   USA
1970 Triumph GT6+ (MkII) "Capo"
1970 Triumph GT6+ (MkII) "Blue Oxide"
unbelievable.... couple mil in cars there i'm sure

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Greg1835 Avatar
Greg1835 Greg S
Rudolph, WI, USA   USA
Never could figure guys like that out. Won't do anything to get them on the road, won't sell them... Pretty much in the same family as the hoarders that collect stuff just to watch it fall apart in front of their eyes. Just strange.

Tobyallen Avatar
Tobyallen Michael A
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada   CAN
I’m in the same camp as Greg S. Just an absolute waste. With each passing day they deteriorate more. And no body gets any enjoyment of the cars. Really a weird mind set to have a collection like this. Bragging rights that you own all this..... but the cars are crying.

GeorgeOhr Nonya Business
Yes, confused, USA   USA
In reply to # 1587059 by Tobyallen I’m in the same camp as Greg S. Just an absolute waste. With each passing day they deteriorate more. And no body gets any enjoyment of the cars. Really a weird mind set to have a collection like this. Bragging rights that you own all this..... but the cars are crying.

Yes and no but i disagree. The cars are content for the moment as they are neither neglected nor ignored. They simply wait for the fullness of time. You have to remember; it’s not like they are shoved out in a field rotting down to nothing. This is the best case scenario all things considered. When the time comes; they shall alll find new homes and perhaps, dare I say; less worthy homes.

For now they reside with love; next stop is ego city and date I fear with some self absorb assclown.

Y’all all have to remember; all it takes is money.....on either end of the equation...

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster