AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

headers
mtnwings Avatar
mtnwings Greg B
Ellenville, NY, USA   USA
Hello,
I just bought a used header that I was told goes on the Spitfire. 4-2-1 . It is a very heavy duty, thick walled header but it is made for a head with round ports. Also: There was only the four into two section, the two into one is not with it. From the head to the first collectors is 13 inches. Any idea what car these are off of? and where can I find the two into one part with the collector? The closest I can measure at the manifold the ports are 1 3/8 diameter. Coming out of the collector is 1 1/4 . not SS. Maybe Bell? But Bell uses SS. Maybe a car called the Vanguard? never heard of it. Maybe an early 1300? Any help at all would be very grateful or I will need to keep looking for a used 4-2-1 header.
Thank you
Greg

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Tonyfixit Avatar
Tonyfixit Tony M
Duncan, BC, Canada   CAN
A picture would help ;-)

mtnwings Avatar
mtnwings Greg B
I know, How do I install photos from my phone?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
IanF Ian Furqueron
Croydon, PA, USA   USA
Looking at the reply on my phone, there is a "click to attach photo or file" link below the typing field.

"Lisle" - '72 GT6 basically stock and original. For now... T-9 conversion pending.
"Winnie the Poo" - '79 Spitfire 1500. Rubber to chrome bumper conversion, otherwise stock at the moment.

mtnwings Avatar
mtnwings Greg B
yeah, NO, I cant ( or don't know how) to see this site on my phone. The best I could do is to send the photo to someone's phone in a text and have them post it. anyone trust me with their phone number?

clshore Carter Shore
Beverly Hills, FL, USA   USA
In reply to # 1595905 by mtnwings yeah, NO, I cant ( or don't know how) to see this site on my phone. The best I could do is to send the photo to someone's phone in a text and have them post it. anyone trust me with their phone number?

Send the photo to your own email.
Then attach it to a reply to this thread.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster