Registry: 1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500
Eric Prebys's 1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
Looks good, runs great!
Very fun to drive
Original paint. A few dings, but otherwise in good condition.
Very little rust.
A couple of patches on the top, but otherwise in good shape.
Recent improvements include:
- complete rebuild of the brake system: all new cylinders, calipers, pads and shoes
- seats reupholstered with original factory seat covers
- Kenwood KDC-BT562U 4-channel AM/FM/CD/BT/USB/AUX stereo w/ Polk Audio speakers
- Replaced alternator and water pump
- Very few miles on tires
- stock single Stromberg carburetor and manifold (in case you want a project)
- rain/dust cover
- original tonneau cover
|Owner:||Eric Prebys [ejonp]|
|Location:||Batavia, IL, USA|
|Transmission:||4 Speed Overdrive|
|Last Updated:||2017-07-08 15:41:07|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2017-07-08 15:41:07
|Jul 19, 2011||Eric Prebys||Added to Registry (ID 39030)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.