Registry: 1970 Triumph GT6+ (MkII)
Tim P's 1970 Triumph GT6+ (MkII) – “Capo”
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
I then drove it for another 6 months in the US, and in 1993 I promptly dismantled it and almost left it to die.
Finally purchased a home in 2010 (with my first garage) and nursed it back to health, new wiring harness, all new brakes and hydraulics. Amazingly the car started after a few turns without any fuel system repairs or ignition tuneup. I did change the oil and ran it off a gas can.
|Owner:||Tim P [tmpass]|
|Location:||Medway, MA, USA|
|Engine Type:||2.0L 6 Cyl|
|Transmission:||4 speed non O/D|
|Last Updated:||2013-12-07 00:11:07|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2013-12-07 00:11:07
- Changes from 2013-07-24 14:59:13 to previous 2013-04-16 20:04:18
- Nickname Praetermissio Pretermissio → Capo
- Changes from 2013-04-16 20:04:18 to previous 2013-04-16 09:54:00
- Nickname added Praetermissio Pretermissio
- Changes from 2012-11-07 17:44:49 to previous 2012-10-19 20:30:11
- Vin KC56881 → KC76681L
|Sep 1, 1990||Tim P||Added to Registry (ID 15913)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.