Registry: 1972 Triumph TR6
Bob Blizard's 1972 Triumph TR6 – “Archie Da Triumph”
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
Update - April 2016
The stuff below was written 2 years ago, and the car is still in a body shop, though it is a different shop, and reassembly is actually happening, albeit at a slower pace than I'd like. Maybe I'll see it on the road this summer...
The car has been in the body shop for the last 2 years, the result of being rear-ended in August 2012. Frame got slightly tweaked, rear end destroyed, boot floor wrinkled, rear quarters bent, and passenger door kinked. Replaced the rear panels and passenger door, and straightened everything else. Repainting the whole car, though not frame-off. He'll return to me in early May (or there'll be murder in the air...)
It's now mid-May, and I am still waiting. Was hoping for Memorial Day weekend, but a paint disaster at the body shop (not related to Archie) has thrown that schedule out the window, so maybe early June?
Well, now it's September, and following several threats of bodily harm to others, it looks as if we'll get to wet sanding next week. Who knows, maybe I will get to drive the car before winter...
|Owner:||Bob Blizard [rrblizard]|
|Location:||MA, Acton, USA|
|Status:||Restoration in progress|
|Original Colour:||96 - Sapphire Blue|
|Current Colour:||2010 BMW Monaco Blue|
|Engine Type:||2.5L 6 Cyl|
|Transmission:||4 Speed Overdrive|
|Last Updated:||2016-04-24 09:18:47|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2016-04-24 09:18:47
- Changes from 2016-04-24 09:18:47 to previous 2014-09-13 09:28:19
- Colour Dark Metallic Blue → 2010 BMW Monaco Blue
- Status Running → Restoration in progress
- Changes from 2014-05-27 15:18:54 to previous 2014-04-04 12:58:48
- Nickname Archie Da Triomph → Archie Da Triumph
- Changes from 2014-04-04 12:58:48 to previous 2011-06-01 15:44:15
- Trans Type 4Sync → 4 Speed Overdrive
- Nickname Arch, Da Triomph → Archie Da Triomph
- Changes from 2011-06-01 15:44:15 to previous 2011-05-11 18:55:51
- Nickname Still Thinking... → Arch, Da Triomph
|Jan 21, 2011||Bob Blizard||Added to Registry (ID 9689)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.