AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

radiojoe Avatar
radiojoe Joe O
Pullman, WA, USA   USA
Hello all,

I've searched the forums for this, but the only places I could find referenced are either out of business now or said they don't have the tools to do it (ie, https://www.dependablewheelrepair.com/)

Anyway- I would like to have all of my wire wheels trued up but can't find anyone in the PNW to do it (and I don't want to attempt it, I tried truing a bicycle wheel once and it was a nightmare enough!). I know I can send them off in the mail somewhere... is that my only option?

Thanks!
-Joe

'63 TR4

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Lizzard d id
san jose, ca, USA   USA
Try asking around good old motorcycle shops , they might know of someone who does wire wheels .

Lizzard d id
san jose, ca, USA   USA
Another idea might be a model T club .

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Yellowhawk Valley Avatar
walla walla, washington, USA   USA
1969 Triumph Spitfire "Walla Walla"
1969 Triumph Spitfire "Portland"
1972 Triumph Spitfire MkIV "Spokane"
1975 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Dayton"    & more
Lizzard probably has the best idea. I know we used to have one here in WW but they closed a few years back. Spokane used to have one but no idea the name. It probably was a motorcycle shop actually but also did car wheels. If I can remember long enough I will check with some locals tomorrow that have been Model T restorers for years.
Dan

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster